It is more than likely that you have already become more than aware of all of the reasons that you and your website should be investing in SEO. However, what some of these articles and other sources of information do not always tell you is how to choose an SEO company to do the work for you. Here are a few things that you need to look for when choosing an SEO company and what to look for in an SEO program proposal and why you should look for SEO proposal samples before you choose a company.
1. two of the most important aspects of an SEO proposal are the case studies which will help you to understand what the company is capable of doing and references which provide you with the background and specific details that you need before you choose a company or SEO plan.
2. An SEO proposal should include several pricing levels, but it should also do it’s best to not overwhelm the potential client with options. You might want to look for several Seo proposal examples or SEO proposal samples so that you can familiarize yourself with the format that they are generally presented in. Many companies use SEO proposal software so it should know be too hard to find a proposal similar to the ones that you will be given.
3. According to a 2012 study conducted by Google, they found that 81 percent of ad impressions and 66 percent of ad clicks occur only if there is no associated organic search result on the first page.
4. Search, and the SEO that is used to help you company take advantage of it, is still the number one driver of external web traffic to content sites. As many as 40 percent of all traffic originates in search.
5. There are an average of 4,717,000,000 Google searches made each day. Making sure that you choose the best SEO company to help you get to the top of as many of those results pages as possible is one of the best things that you can do for your company and website.
Trackback from your site.